stephmodo: Favorite Baby Products

Favorite Baby Products

• 04 April 2007

This post is mostly for new Moms...I wish I'd had a list like this when I had my first baby. Here are some images of my favorite baby products:

Nestle GoodStart--a great formula for sensitive bowels--all the others
constipated my son
Huggies Shea Butter wipes--great for sensitive bums



Dr. Browns bottles--has a patented design made to reduce colic



Baby Bjorn Carrier in City Black--a cute way to keep baby close and happy


Maclaren Easy Traveler--like the Snap N Go but with more features



JJ Cole System Diaper Bag--new this year and fantastic

MAM Newborn Pacifiers--the only cute pacifier out there

Baby Bjorn Babysitter 1-2-3--this contraption SAVES me! My baby
prefers to sleep in this as well. Looks like I'll be selling the Moses Basket!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop a line. I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

stephmodo © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger