stephmodo: Scalloped Cupcake Cups

Scalloped Cupcake Cups

• 24 April 2007

Last month I posted about Viking Import Company cupcake cups (discovered on Design Mom) and mentioned the possibility of ordering them for friends, and of course my own personal use! They shout "spring" in a big way and are quite inexpensive surprisingly. Well, I ordered 1000 and divided 2/3 of them into little cellophane bags. I added my two favorite cupcake recipes, Coconut Cupcakes & Lemon cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting (I like to add candied lemon peel as well), and completed the look with a bright orange grosgrain ribbon tied at the top. If you're in the neighborhood, stop by and I'll send you home with one!

1 comments:

  1. So glad I stopped by and got the first bag! It was great to see you if only for a short visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop a line. I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

stephmodo © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger