stephmodo: Organizing the Kitchen Sink

Organizing the Kitchen Sink

• 02 August 2007

I love this photograph because I'd love to have a kitchen sink that looks like this. Carrara marble, the perfect flea market dish, the beautiful bottles, etc. As I glance over at my own kitchen sink I see a half-dying plant and a bottle of generic dish soap. Hmmm...perhaps it's time for a little sink makeover. I am definitely inspired.

MS Living recommends the following:

To keep your kitchen sink uncluttered, shop at flea markets or housewares stores for pretty little trays to hold sponges, brushes, and hand soap.

Click here for the full article.

Look for a post in the near future about where to find these things if you don't have access to a fabulous flea market (i.e. if you don't live in NY, SF, LA, etc.) I am on the hunt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop a line. I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

stephmodo © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger